Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Dangers of Excessive Childhood Vaccinations

Got this from Mercola.com
By Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.

"I find it interesting that there exist an incredible double standard when it comes to our evidence versus theirs. The proponents of vaccination safety can just say they are safe, without any supporting evidence what-so-ever, and it is to be accepted without question.

Yet, let me, or anyone else, suggest that excessive vaccination can increase the risk of not only autism, but also schizophrenia and neurodegenerative diseases, and they will scream like banshees – Where is the evidence? Where is the evidence?

When we produce study after study, they always proclaim them to be insufficient evidence or unacceptable studies.

More often than not, they just completely ignore the evidence. This is despite the fact that we produce dozens or even hundreds of studies that not only demonstrate the link clinically and scientifically, but also clearly show the mechanism by which the damage is being done -- even on a molecular level. These include cell culture studies, mixed cell cultures, organotypic tissue studies, in vivo animal studies using multiple species and even human studies. To the defenders of vaccine safety -- our evidence is never sufficient and, if we face reality -- never will be."

I shudder whenever I think of those 5-in-1 and 6-in-1 vaccines. To give a vax is bad enough, but to give ALL these live and attenuated viruses AND their toxin-laden preservatives and additives into the young, young body of an infant younger than 6 months old, and THEN to repeat the darn thing at least twice over the course of the next year or so?? I wouldn't do it to myself, much less imagine doing it to my kids.

I confess that there was a time when I took all of this for granted, which is why Ray has got all her jabs ON TIME up to about 9 months of age (but never the 5 or 6-in-1). It MUST be okay because

1. it's been done for so many years

2. the government says it's ok

3. I had them and I'M fine

4. my parents are nurses and they know what's best

5. (this comes as an afterthought) I don't know anyone or their kids who has autism, ADHD, dyslexia etc. Heck I'd probably never even HEARD of these disorders at the time.

Then I met the right people, who taught me to think for myself and question the "facts" and BOOM! it all changed. (So much for the "thinking-out-of-the-box" I was supposed to have learnt in school.) I learnt to trust my natural instinct (heh!) and make my own deductions based on my own research (ok I didn't do any studies but I read the studies of others).

It's tough converting the people around me. Most of them have the exact same mindset that I used to have (see points 1 - 4 above), and old habits die hard. Few like to break out of their comfort zone. Even fewer dare to challenge the powers that be, in Singapore. In the end, I'm satisfied if I can at least have the final say over my own children. Thanks to Amy, who really taught me that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment