Thursday, March 13, 2008

Time to say Goodbye to my Bosch washer

Since December last year, my faithful Bosch 5kg washer has been tripping up the whole house's electricity. At first, after restoring the trip we could still use it, but with this current wet season, it's happening every time we try to use it, and today, it's just running longer than 5 secs without tripping.

Our repairman said it's due to the moisture in the air (tis true, only on rainy days), but after hearing that it's about 5yo (we got it when we moved to staff quarters in 2003), he says he will have to come and take a look and advise us duly.

But we highly suspect that it's time to bury it in peace. We're now looking at the Bosch WAA12165. I can't find its specs on the net! Only lists and lists of product models (some in Arabic I think), and no product specs page. Bosch International's website is also not giving me the info I need, neither is Bosch Singapore. Argh!!

But I like the image d:) Only thing is it's bigger this time - 5.5kg, so... costs more lor.

Update 19 Mar: 'Tis good to have a washer again. I realised as I was hanging up my first load, that I get depressed when I can't get my laundry done, or haven't done any for at least 3 days. Now that loads are getting cleared, I'm a very happy woman!
p.s. i probably sing best when i'm hanging up the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment