Sunday, April 29, 2007

Walking in a circle

I spent the last night (or what was left of it after the kids went to bed at 12mn) setting up my Flickr account and synchronising everything, just so I can upload photos to my blog (again). Why? Because the "Done" button is missing on my Add Image popup window, so although I can select photos for uploading, I can't get them onto the blog itself! And I've just reinstalled the latest version of Firefox!!! Someone PLEASE tell me why, when I never had this problem before I reinstalled Firefox.

It's so troublesome to have to go a whole circle just to get this done.
1. Upload photo to blog via email through Flickr.
2. Edit post, with image in it, via Blogger.

And to make things worse, my Blogger Compose page has gone wacko with the Enter key. I keep finding return carriages in places where they don't belong, making words and sentences attentuated in weird places.

Blogger Help is no use and I couldn't get beyond the first few pages of Google's Blogger Help Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment