Thursday, April 19, 2007

Finally, a vacation!

The last time we went for a break was when I was 5 mths pg with Ruvie. I loved the food in Penang, the famous char kway teow, cendul, Penang laksa... eh, what else ah? But I'll never buy a Slurpee from their Seven Eleven stores again, tasted really weird, like chemicals.

We're heading to Bangkok for 4D3N, our first time there as a family. I've been there when I was very young, maybe 10? Don't remember much of it, except that I had gastric pains the last few days of the trip, and food poisoning immediately when we got home. HL was there during his NS days, but never got around. So this will be our "virgin" trip I guess. Just some light sightseeing, eating, and heavy shopping, haha. I'm looking for a bag and HL's got his mind set on boots. Disney Princesses bag and other stuff for Ray (to prepare for her P1 next year), and Ruvie... well, whatever catches my fancy. Ah yes! If I can find it, Wacoal bras d:)

No comments:

Post a Comment