Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Food Poisoning...

HL started nausea and diarrhoea yesterday, I started this morning. We went to see our family doctor around noon, and were given Lacteol Fort and some medication for anti-spasms. Doc said Buscopan (a common anti-spasms med) should not be taken at this point because my intestines are trying to push the toxin out, which is why I get the spasms. So Buscopan will interfere with that and result is the toxin stays longer in my system.

I have been weak ever since I woke up (but still had to because had to get Ray ready for school) and thankfully my sister is on leave so she came over to entertain the kids (who, thankfully are fine) so we could both sleep. Thanks sis!

Argh... only fluids unless we were hungry and then plain porridge till we can keep things down. I couldn't help adding some pork floss to mine - else how to eat??

H20, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment