Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The haze seems to be clearing...

...I hope. It was 40+ yesterday and currently (at about 2pm Singapore time) it's about 30+. And we are left with cool breezes and light showers, not bad at all. I totally dread the hot, hot sun which heats up my bedroom and the house, but on those days I am also thankful that my laundry gets some natural disinfectant. Ahh... to breathe the fresh, sweet-smelling air... in Singapore? Well, perhaps not SO fresh, but at least in Changi where I am, it's not as badly polluted.

What have I been doing? Watching the Korean drama Princess Hours on Youtube, then completing the Magicians of Love which I used to follow on E City. Yes, I am a fan of idol dramas, and proud of it. I LURVE eye candy. Wish I could fulfil my desire to act and sing. "Duh." I can hear you say.

No comments:

Post a Comment