Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New 2013!

This year marks a rather big change in my lifestyle, as my two older kids will both be in the morning session so I am returning to my old job of chauffeuring them to and from school. Yes! I am not going to spend anymore moolah on school buses! It's ridiculous that they should make us pay for the holiday months as well. (So what if this has been the practice for years.)

A significant challenge will be the little one, who is apt to wake at the wrong times (ha ha). I can foresee having to drag him along with us so early in the morning, if he wakes up, or if his Dad is on AM duty.

And now that the big boy is in the morning session, I will have to, alas, wake up even earlier many many mornings to bento. And I no longer have the luxury nor time to prepare different foods for the two - bentoing must be more streamlined. This is a tough one because these two have such opposites likes and dislikes!

I am looking forward to my first day of school tomorrow. It will be really satisfying to overcome the challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment