Monday, February 12, 2007

Announcing the arrival of...

... my little niece, Guo Yue Ling 郭悦翎, on the 11 February 2007, born to her very very brave, strong and amazing mother after 6 days of labour.

I am so proud of you both!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for allowing me to share this groundshaking and lifechanging experience with your family, I will never be the same again, and my respect for you has gone up a few more notches.

Photos later, when I can get my digicam to work. Meantime I am still trying to catch up on my beauty sleep after spending so much time at the hospital, and also I have gone, very much under the weather, so to speak. Looks like there's to be no singing for the next few days again, and so soon after the last bout too! I was going to start bellowing all the parenting pop songs. Aiyah!

1 comment:

  1. So you ready for a career switch? ;-)

    A labour like this is a real baptism of fire for any new/aspiring doula! Must have been a great experience!

    ReplyDelete