Tuesday, December 05, 2006

So I've been to the new IKEA Tampines

I went on Monday 4 Dec, thinking, shouldn't be so much of a crowd, since the opening sale was JUST over the day before. It was ok actually.

However, the disadvantage was that a lot of popular (and most of all CHEAP) items were sold out, or as IKEA states on their shelves, "Temporarily Oversold". I went with a list of items to buy, including a new swivel chair, some blue plastic tubs which I need more of, the children's stools, and a grill pan, and they were all gone. I was informed that these should be restocked about 2 weeks later.

Great. Oh well, I can get my ergonomic pillow then, U.P. $39, 18-22 Dec only $19. We've got one, and HL and I are often fighting over it. And we hate this other "support pillow" we bought from Mustafa some time back. Very slippery, slides from under your head and off the bed if you so much as lie down on it with a little more force than an ant's footstep. Plus the Tampines store is much nearer than the Alexandra store. Just go early, and clear out after lunch to avoid the queues.

No comments:

Post a Comment