Monday, March 20, 2006

1st sex education lesson - 5yo

A few nights ago, my daughter came up to me holding a condom packet in her hand. "Mommy, what's this?"

I was peeling a pear. "Oh, it's called a condom."

"What's it for?"

"Well, it's for people to use when they don't want to have a baby."

Silence for a few seconds as she thought that out. Then, "But you and Daddy have Ruvie and me."

"Well love, we used this before we had you and Ruvie, before we were ready to have babies."

"Is it long or short?"

"It's neither. It's like a plastic tube, like a wrapper."

Silence again. "Mommy, after you and Daddy have enough babies, can you show me how to use it please?"

I almost CUT myself. Stupid pear d:)

"Oh, I think when you're a little older you will find out on your own how to use it; you won't need me to show you."

KYA???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment