Friday, January 13, 2006

So that's what teeth are for!

Hi everyone, it's me again, Ruvie.

Let me begin by telling you what I like to do with my chompers these days. Firstly, I've got 4 nice big molars at the back of my mouth now, so I can eat a little more food, and bigger mouthfuls too, although still nowhere like the jiejie who lives two doors away and is only 5 months older than I am. And I've got this funny, small little tooth on my lower jaw, next to my incisors. Mommy simply cannot identify which type of tooth it is, because it's so slim.

Anyway, other than munching on whatever Daddy or Mommy or Jiejie is eating ( I insist on tasting even if they tell me it's "spicy", what's "spicy"? Can eat or not?), I love to BITE PEOPLE, heh heh heh! I've bitten Mommy many many times, on her thighs, tummy, arms, regardless of whether there's any cloth on it or not. Even once on milky! Daddy and Jiejie haven't gotten so many little nicks because they don't hold or hug me as much as Mommy does.

Other things I like to take a bite from are pillows, the bolster, my soft soccer ball which is made from some pseudo leather (wah, I know how to use the word "pseudo" somemore), and even Jiejie's and my shoes! But somehow Mommy and Daddy always come and snatch the shoe away once they spot me.

If I knew it was so fun to bite people and things, I would have done it earlier! It doesn't hurt anyway right? Well, when Mommy uses her teeth to bite me, it doesn't hurt at all. In fact, it's even ticklish and makes me laugh! So if it doesn't hurt me, then I guess it doesn't hurt them either.

Yay! I love my teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment