Friday, April 22, 2005

Eight Months

R2 is 8 months old today. And we're still not diaper-free yet, ESPECIALLY at home.

In these past 8 months, I have learnt one thing: babies change. To expect them to remain the same is like expecting Singapore's weather to become predictable. Haha. Patterns emerge, alter, sometimes change drastically. I am glad that throughout these times, I have caught most, if not all, of his eliminations, and have thus put all the "equipment" I invested in - trainers, prefolds, nappies, pocket diapers, liners etc - to good use. Now if only his thighs were not so fat, so everything could last LONGER...

On another (funnier) note, R1 fell in the toilet bowl yesterday after she had a BM, and was waiting for her Dad to wash her. I have no idea how it happened, but we did laugh our heads off, and wished we had a camera at hand. It reminded me of the Ally McBeal episode where the aforementioned protagonist somehow or other got stuck in the WC, and had to have a the firefighting team arrive to chop her out or something. I'm sure her colleagues never forgot it, IF there were a real company like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment